Our most recent visit took place on the 4th and 5th of May 2023. Ofsted noted that:
- This is a very welcoming and happy place to learn.
- Pupils respond positively to teachers’ high expectations.
- School staff and pupils treat each other with respect and kindness.
- Pupils work hard and proudly model the school’s vision of ‘all different, all equal, all achieve’.
- Pupils behave incredibly well in class and during social times.
- They show positive attitudes towards their learning.
- Pupils know who to talk to if they have a worry. They know they will be listened to, and this means they feel happy and safe.
- Pupils have positive attitudes to reading.
- Leaders are ambitious for every pupil to achieve well. They know what the school is doing well and what it needs to do to be even better.
- Teachers and leaders adapt teaching and resources appropriately so that pupils with SEND develop independence and achieve well.
- Pupils are motivated to do well because of the expectations their teachers set for them.
- Leaders aim for pupils to become responsible and respectful citizens.
- Staff are extremely proud to work here. They value the support they are given by leaders to continually improve their practice.
- Leaders ensure that safeguarding is a key priority.