This week we will be learning about
Week commencing 9th December
- English: Writing instructions for decorating a Christmas tree
- Maths: Assessments (Arithmetic and Problem Solving and Reasoning)
- Phonics: 'ear' as 'ere' in here, 'ear' as 'eer' in steer, 'ur' as 'ear' in 'learn', 'ai' as 'a_e' in cake
- RE/PSHE: Choosing a gift for someone special- what would I buy for my mum/dad/brother/sister etc and why?
- Art: Free choice Christmas artwork with a choice of materials and effects (paint, collage, pastels etc)
We will also have our dress rehearsal and two nativity performances during the week