This week we will be learning about
Week commencing 14th October
- Revising previously learnt sounds s, a, t and p. Introducing 4 new sounds, I, n, m and d.
- Practising our blending of sounds.
- Looking at our number formation 0-10, recognising number flash cards
- Looking at our final sense this week, touch. We will be feeling lots of different objects this week, thinking about descriptive words.
- As it is our final week before half term, we will not be taking part in Art Afternoon on Friday. Instead, we will be reflecting on our first half term together.
Don’t forget, homework folders are due in Wednesday. Reading books and homework folders will be sent home every Friday.