This week we will be learning about
Week commencing 13th January
- Looking at animals that live in cold places and reading 'Be Brave Little Penguin.'
- Literacy - Writing a letter of encouragement to Pip-Pip the penguin who is scared of water.
- Phonics - learning new digraph sounds -ch, sh and th (voiced and unvoiced) as well as tricky word they
- Maths - Looking at ways to make 6,7,8 using the part - whole model and finding ways to record it using objects and writing
- EAD afternoon- Making artic fox's and polar bears
- P.E - Thursday pm (in the hall - not outside)
DON'T FORGET READING BOOKS AND HOMEWORK IS DUE IN EVERY WEDNESDAY.