This week we will be learning about
Week commencing 9th December
- Performing our Wriggly Nativity to KS1 on Monday as part of our dress rehearsal.
- Performing our Wriggly Nativity to Reception parents Tuesday morning - RH, Tuesday afternoon - ROW.
- Writing about taking part in our Nativity
- Revising all previously taught sounds and tricky words from phase 2 and our sounds from last week; j,v,w and x including tricky words, he, me, we and be.
- Introducing 4 new sounds; y,z, zz and qu and tricky word was
- Maths - Subtraction to 10 using the 10 green bottles song
- Thursday - School is closed
DON'T FORGET READING BOOKS AND HOMEWORK IS DUE IN EVERY WEDNESDAY.