Who’s ready for a summer of fun at our Bickley Primary School Holiday Club?
This summer Energy Kidz are delighted to be back providing children with action-packed days of fun activities for 4-11 years olds from 22nd July – 28th August at Bickley Primary School.
Following our recent parent survey which outlined our safe practice guidelines for reopening camp services, over 85% of parents showed significant interest in our summer childcare and activities. This, coupled with the government’s call for summer camps to operate and take the strain off working parents is exactly why Energy Kidz can be your child's safe space this summer.
Exciting activities adapted for new guidelines
Ensure your child doesn’t miss out on six weeks of fun activities this summer including; multi-sports, arts & crafts, outdoor adventures and much more, all delivered in line with our COVID-19 Full Safe Practice Guidance.
Our exciting new programme will also feature themed weeks, offering children the opportunity to step into a variety of fantastical worlds throughout the summer holiday.
Whether you’re going for gold during the Energy Kidz Olympic Games, taking on our ultimate outdoor excursions in Survival Week or lighting up the UK through our Rainbow Week – we’ve got you covered with a sizzling summer schedule that’s sure to deliver in all the fun and excitement that we’ve missed over the past few months! Click here to see our full summer schedule.
Trusted Provider during COVID-19
Here at Energy Kidz we understand that safety and wellbeing is of paramount importance at this time. Visit www.energy-kidz.co.uk for all our updated COVID-19 policies. You can also read our Full Safe Practice Guidance here, which includes the following measures introduced to the Holiday Club Operations:
- Limiting Group Size – group sizes will be up to 15 children allowing for space within our indoor areas and the adaptation of our activities, with staggered breaks and lunch times were applicable.
- Bubbles – children will be within the same group each day and full week, moving around activity areas within this group and using outdoor areas as much as possible
- Full week bookings (5 days) or Part week (3 days) – Monday – Friday or Tuesday to Thursday.
- Activities – we have adapted our themes, games and activities to increase distancing as much as possible but also ensuring children can still have as much fun, as well as reducing the need to share equipment.
- Times of Camps – we will be offering 8.30-5.30pm for all bookings and parents have the option of dropping off and collection between 8.30-10:00am and collection from 3.15-5.30pm to assist with staggered collection and drop off.
- Signing In & Out – our tap in & out signing on our tablets at each site will be reduce waiting time and reduce contact.
- Regular Cleaning - Increased cleaning measures throughout the day for areas & equipment.
- Book 5 days for just £155
- Book 3 days for just £108
New and existing parents can book their sessions now by registering/logging onto their online account here
What to bring:
Energy Kidz advises children to bring the following:
- Food & Drink: Packed lunch, snacks & drinks need to be brought along with your child. Energy Kidz do not provide any food and only water to drink. Please note that all of our Holiday Clubs are nut-free zones.
- Update Details: Please update any changes to medical or contact details since you last attended by logging into your account. If there have been any changes to any information regarding your child, please ensure you inform the Holiday Club staff in order for them to help your child have the best possible experience with Energy Kidz.
- Medication: If your child requires medication, this must be brought to club and the relevant forms completed every time your child attends. We cannot accept any children into the club without the required in date medication and paperwork.
- Suitable Clothing: Children should wear suitable clothing for indoor and outdoor activities: our activities are all weather activities and this means children will be outdoors for some of the day. Sun hats and sun cream during warmer days or warm clothing and a waterproof coat when the weather is cooler (or more variable) are advisable.
- Labelling: Please label all clothing and items being brought to the camp.
- Spare Clothes: We suggest packing spare clothes that you don’t mind getting messy due to our outdoor play philosophy and art & craft activities.
We look forward to welcoming you this summer. If you have any questions on any of the above please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or alternatively give us a call on 0333 577 1533.
The Energy Kidz Family