This week we will be learning about
Week commencing 11th February
- Maths - 2D and 3D shapes - recognising 2D and 3D shapes, drawing 2D shapes, lines of symmetry, looking at their properties and sorting.
- English - Our last week of The Snow Lambs. We'll be creating storyboards, writing narratives, weather reports and editing our work.
- Science - We continue our Materials and their properties topic and will be investigating different materials, looking at the most and least changeable.
- Geography - We will be comparing Antarctica to Africa, using our learning of both continents we'll be debating where we would rather live and why.
- PE - Multi-skills in PE and creating movements to represent cold environments - Antarctica.
- RE - We continue our topic on Islam by looking at 'What are the ways that Muslims learn from the Prophet Muhammad?'
- ICT - We will be completing tasks from our 'We are Photographers' topic and programming in Scratch.