This week we will be learning about
Week commencing 10th June
- Writing our weekend news
- Looking at famous pirates and ships
- Labeling the different parts of a pirate ship
- Making our own Porthole view during Art Afternoon
- Tuesday - Trip to the theatre - DON'T FORGET A PACKED LUNCH AND A COAT!
- Writing about our favourite part of the performance 'The Tiger Who Came to Tea'
- Phonics - Looking at capital letters and letter names, vowels and consonants
- Maths - Recapping one more/one less and ordering numbers to 20
- P.E - Friday
PLEASE REMEMBER TO RETURN HOMEWORK AND READING BOOKS (SIGNED) NO LATER THAN THURSDAY